Escape to Us
Traveling the world or just the freedom to visit weird and exciting places has always been a very
vivid indulging dream of mine. I never thought I'd find myself working, living and loving a place where people come to escape and relax at our holiday destination.
Every day I watch guests marvel at the raw beauty of our daily surroundings that most of us sometimes take for granted. Thankfully each new and enchanted face reminds me of what an absolute honor it is to experience everyday life @boschrandlodge
I am very excited to announce that I will be posting biweekly blogs on various topics like:
· Cocktails & Wines
· and so much more...
Here are a few inspiring upcoming blog posts to look forward to:
1. A Magnificent Setting for your Special Day
2. 10 Reasons not to go to the Beach this Holiday
3. At Their Best and At Your Service
4. 15 Ways to Survive Traveling with your Kids
5. It's Your Wedding Make It Unique
6. Good Books to Unwind with this Holiday
7. Festive Season Braai Ideas That Will Impress
8. Desire Meets Perfect Day
9. 10 Trendy Summer Cocktails
10. End Year Functions and what you should know
All my blog posts will have a comment section and you are more than welcome to email me your thoughts and ideas. Your feedback is very important to me. Your opinion matters! It will not only help me grow but will also assist me in fulfilling my reader's needs sufficiently.
Oberyn Martell once said: "It is a big and beautiful world. Most of us live and die in the same corner where we were born and never get to see any of it. I don't want to be most of us."
Now that I've put my Game of Thrones fans at ease, I challenge all my readers to step out of their comfort zone and plan that holiday, start organizing that wedding -I will be back soon with exceptional ideas to help you through it all.